POW MIA Flag – Outdoor – Commercial – Double Sided, Double Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
The POW/MIA Flag is a military flag. It symbolizes all the missing or imprisoned Americans in wars. POW stands for Prisoner of War, and MIA stands for Missing In Action.
- This flag is double sided, meaning it’s embroidered on both sides. Words DO NOT read backwards.
- Fabric is still lightweight enough to fly in lighter breezes.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply) AND Double Sided
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on BOTH sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters
CHECK OUT OUR ENTIRE COLLECTION OF POW MIA FLAGS HERE!