Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lorenzo De Zavala Flag – Texas Flag of 1836 – Outdoor Heavy Duty
$39.95 – $149.95
Lorenzo De Zavala Flag – Texas Flag of 1836 –
STAR WITH TEXAS AROUND IT – Texas First Republic Flag
The Lorenzo De Zavala Flag is a Texan War Flag. Never actually existing, the flag was created by a Ms. Cox, who made up the flag to put in a book she made of Texan historical flags. There is record Mr. De Zavala proposed a flag but it was never adopted. It is also described as having extra stars and a rainbow, proving it is not the flag we know today.
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.