German Naval Battle Flag “Kriegsmarine” from Germany WW2
The German World War II Flag was used from 1938-1945. Also known as the Nazi Germany’s Naval Battle Flag (Kriegsmarine), the German World War II Flag was used by Nazi Germany during World War II. The German Battle Flag depicts a swastika, a symbol of Nazism.
Measures: 3 feet x 5 feet
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
See Our Nazi Germany Flag Collection Here.
Check out our entire Collection of WWII Flags Here.
You have not viewed any products yet.