German Nazi War flag 1938-1945 “Kriegsmarine” 2 X 3 ft. Cotton Embroidered
Kriegsmarine German Nazi War Flag
Also known as the Nazi Germany’s Naval Battle Flag (Kriegsmarine).
The German World War II Flag was used by Nazi Germany during World War II. The German World War II Flag was used from 1938-1945.
The German Battle Flag depicts a swastika, a symbol of Nazism.
Flag Measures: 2 x 3 feet
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
See Our Nazi Germany Flag Collection Here.
Check out our entire Collection of WWII Flags Here.
We are adding more and more daily!