Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gadsden Flag - Dont Tread On Me - (2x3, 3x5, 4x6, 5x8, 6x10 ft) Standard
$19.95 – $99.95
Gadsden Yellow Flag – Don’t Tread on Me – Polyester – 2×3, 3×5, 4×6, 5×8, or 6×10 foot
First flown aboard one of the first ships in the United States Navy, the Alfred, on January 4th, 1776 making it the oldest recorded flag of the United States.
It is called the “Gadsden Flag” after the designer, Colonel Christopher Gadsden who presented it to the Commodore of the new U.S. Navy, Esek Hopkins. Thus the flag is also sometimes called the “Hopkins Flag”.
We always have this flag in stock and would love to rush one or more to you today.
Note: Consider the all-weather nylon version as an upgraded quality alternative for continuous outdoor use.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any product yet.