This flag is embroidered on both sides. Words read correctly from both sides.
This flag has metal grommets for attaching to a pole. First flown aboard one of the first ships in the United States Navy, the Alfred, on January 4th, 1776 making it the oldest recorded flag of the United States. It is called the “Gadsden Flag” after the designer, Colonel Christopher Gadsden who presented it to the Commodore of the new U.S. Navy, Esek Hopkins. Thus the flag is also sometimes called the “Hopkins Flag”.
Size: 3 x 5 feet
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply) AND Double Sided
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides, words DO NOT read backwards on back of flag!
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials