Used from 4 March 1865 until end of Civil War later in 1865
Following the line of flags adopted for the new confederacy, this is the final version of the flag of the Confederate States of America.
The 2nd flag of the Confederacy, with its white field, had been found to too closely resemble a truce flag. Therefore a red bar was added to the end of the flag with few other changes.
- – Our most popular quality level
- – 100% synthetic waterproof material
- – Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
- – Bright, fade-resistant inks
- – Double stitched edges all around
- – Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- – Attaches easily to any flag pole with grommets
- – Fair weather outdoor display
- – Light weight lets flags fly well even in light breeze
- – Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- – Seasonal decoration, home use
- – Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.