Confederate Battle Flag (Square With White Border) 52 x 52 Inch Standard
Confederate Battle Flag
This square design and size is typical of Battle Flags of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. It was created after the First Battle of Manassas (Bull Run), where the similarities in the Union and Confederate flags caused confusion on the battlefield. This larger size was normally carried by the Infantry, while smaller versions were more typical in cavalry and artillery units.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Super-weave polyester
– Our most popular quality level
– 100% synthetic waterproof material
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Fair weather outdoor display
– Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
– Seasonal decoration, home use
– Demonstrations, protests, parades
See Full Collection of General Robert E. Lee Flags Here!
See all Infantry, Cavalry, & Artillery Battle Flags in our Collection Here!
Check out our Confederate States of America Collection Here!
See our Full Civil War Collection Available Here!