The Bunker Hill flag is a popular Revolutionary War flag. Its base is that of the British Ensign flag of the day. This symbolizes the colonist’s yearn to have a strong empire like the British’s. The pine tree was a symbol of freedom back then and was placed in the canton to symbolize just that.
Size: 3×5 feet
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.