Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bunker Hill Flag 3 x 5 ft. Double Nylon Embroidered
Bunker Hill Flag
Size: 3×5 ft.
The Bunker Hill flag is a popular Revolutionary War flag. Its base is that of the British Ensign flag of the day. This symbolizes the colonist’s yearn to have a strong empire like the British’s. The pine tree was a symbol of freedom back then and was place in the canton to symbolize just that.
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.