Baker’s Flag of San Felipe – Cotton Sewn Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
Bakers Flag of San Felipe
Size: 3 x 5 feet
This is one of the flags of Texas independence made after the Alamo, Lt. Baker made this flag to commemorate his army.
Reads on Stripes: Our Country’s Right or Death
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.