Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment Flag – Double Nylon Embroidered Outdoor- 3 x 5 ft.
20th Maine Flag – Volunteer Infantry Regiment Flag
The 20th Regiment Maine Flag was first used on August 20th, 1862. In the center is a version of the U.S. Seal. Underneath are the words, 20th Regiment Maine Volunteers.
Size: 3 x 5 ft
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.