Wyoming Flag – Flag of WY – Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Outdoor
Priceless Buffalo is facing the fly as the original version of the flag.
The Wyoming Flag was adopted on January 31st, 1917. The red symbolizes the blood of the pioneers that gave their lives. The white is a symbol of purity while the blue represents the sky. The lamp shows the light of knowledge. The men symbolize the livestock and mining. The bison shows the animal life.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use