Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
USA Flag 48 Star – 1912 to 1959 Cotton 3×5 4×6 5×8
$59.95 – $119.95
WW2 48 Star USA Flag – Thick Premium Cotton
Size: Simply Choose your size 3×5 ft, 4×6 ft, or 5×8 ft.
The 48 Star USA Flag was used from 1912 to 1959. This was the flag flown during WWII. Each of the stars stands for the 48 states admitted to the Union at the time. The two states that had not joined the Union yet were Alaska and Hawaii. The white stands for purity, the blue stands for truth and justice, and the red stands for courage. The blue field symbolizes the Union. The thirteen stripes stand for the thirteen colonies that made up the USA when it was formed.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
There are no reviews yet.