The U.S. Army Flag was first used on June 14th, 1956. The seal of the Army is displayed in the center of the flag but is blue instead of its original colors.
Size: 3×5 feet
Simply Choose: Single (Traditional) Face Flag or Double Sided Flag
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
All Weather Quality
Construction: Nylon printed
– Double the toughness of the “Standard Quality” Available in Single or Double Sided
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant Nylon
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides.
– For Single Sided (words/insignia read Backwards as most traditional flags did historically).
– For Double Sided Flags: 2 flags sewn back to back with liner, so NOTHING reads backwards. Shows same on BOTH sides!
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– All-weather outdoor display use
– Permanent flag displays (not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor
– Long term decoration use
– Commercial/professional use
CHECK OUT ALL OUR ARMY FLAGS FOR SALE HERE!