Texas Lorenzo De Zavala Flag – Cotton – 3 x 5 ft.
Lorenzo de Zavala Flag – Texas flag of 1836
FIRST REPUBLIC FLAG (1836) STAR WITH TEXAS AROUND IT
Made of a heavy cotton fabric, the background is a very deep blue and the star and letters are white. The star and letters are appliqued onto the blue fabric with embroidery as shown on the close-up images, which you can click on to enlarge.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.