Tennessee Knitted Nylon 5 x 8 Flag
The Tennessee Flag was adopted on April 17th, 1905. The Tennessee Flag has the nation’s colors on it. The three geographical divisions are represented by the three stars on the flag. It also stands for Tennessee being the third state admitted to the Union.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Knitted Nylon Quality (Superior)
Construction: Nylon Knit
– Durable all-weather Nylon
– Light weave lets flag fly well even in light breeze
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double stitched edges all around
– Brass grommets
– Daily use in weather
– Outdoor ceremonial use
You have not viewed any products yet.