Taunton Flag – Cotton 3 x 5 ft.
The Taunton Flag is an American Flag used during the Revolutionary War. It has a Union Jack in its corner. The rest is red and reads, Liberty and Union.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.