State of Louisiana Flag Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft. / LA flags for Sale!
The Louisiana Flag was adopted on July 1st, 1902. Part of the state seal is used for the emblem of the Louisiana Flag. The pelican is shown caring for its young on the flag. The pelican shows self-sacrifice. The state motto is on the scrolls underneath the pelicans, Union, Justice and Confidence .
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses