Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
State of Hawaii Flag – HI Flags Outdoor Nylon Embroidered 4 X 6 ft.
The Hawaii Flag was accepted in 1816. It has the British Union Jack in the top left corner. The Hawaii Flag has red and white stripes like the U.S. Flag but there are two blue stripes. In total, there are eight stripes, each standing for one of the eight islands.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.