South Carolina Flag – SC Flags for Sale Double Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
The South Carolina Flag was adopted on January 28th, 1861. The crest refers to the the badge worn by the soldiers of two regiments formed in 1775. The tree symbolizes victory in 1776.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters