Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sons of Erin CSA Irish Flag, Irish Confederate Flag Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft. (2ply available)
$49.95 – $69.95
Sons of Erin Flag – Nylon Embroidered
Irish Confederate Flag.
This is a flag of the 10th Tennessee Regiment. Because of the large number of Irishmen in the unit the 10th was called the Sons of Erin (Erin meaning Ireland). It was called the Bloody 10th because of its casualties at the Battle of Ft. Donelson, about 50 miles northwest of Nashville. It fought to the end of the war, engaging in many brutal battles including Vicksburg. This flag was sewn by the Ladies Soldiers Friend Society of Nashville. It was green and gold, with an Irish harp. It has the embroidered words “Sons of Erin” and “Go Where Glory Waits You.”
Choose Double Nylon for the best quality
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
You have not viewed any products yet.