More durable because it has two sides.
Also called “The Southern Cross”, “Army of Tennessee Battle Flag”, “Confederate Naval Jack”
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “x” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
Size: 12 x 18 inch
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Design is double sided and shows same on both sides (2 flags sewn back to back to show same on both sides)
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.