Quantrill Q Flag 3 x 5 ft. Cotton
This is the Quantrill Q Flag, used by William Quantrill during the Civil War.
The white “Q” stands for his last initial.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
You have not viewed any products yet.