Pirate Flag Stede Bonnet Skull Dagger Heart 3 X 5 ft. Standard
STEDE BONNET PIRATE Flag aka The Gentleman Pirate
Size: 3 X 5 ft. Standard
Pirate Flag – This is the flag of pirate Stede Bonnet. It has a skull, dagger, and heart above a bone and is the traditional black pirate flag meaning no quarter given.
Stede Bonnet was known as the Gentleman pirate and was an early 18th-century English/Barbadian pirate. Before becoming a pirate, he was a moderately wealthy landowner and then turned to a life of crime.
Mr. Bonnet was born: July 29, 1688, Bridgetown, Barbados and died on December 10, 1718, in White Point Garden, Charleston, SC.
- Perfect for a collector of pirate memorabilia!
- Cool Outdoor display or indoors wherever your heart desires
- Makes a great gift
- Perfect for Party Display
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades