Nebraska Flag with Gold Fringe Pole Sleeve 3×5 ft.
NE Flag with gold fringe (for Indoor display)
The Nebraska Flag was adopted on April 2nd, 1925. On the Nebraska Flag are the Rocky Mountains and Missouri River. Agriculture is represented by the growing grains. The steamboat and train show transportation in Nebraska.
Size: 3×5 ft.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Polyester printed with gold fringe
– Ceremonial Gold fringe stitched around edges
– Long lasting, bright and beautiful
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole with pole sleeve
– Fair weather use only/indoor
– Parades, events and honor displays
– Schools, civic events, Scouting
– Long term decoration use
Note: Fringe is securely attached but limits outdoor usage.
You have not viewed any products yet.