The U.S. Navy Flag is used by the Navy. The Navy Flag, like other military flags, has the emblem of its branch in its center. It was first used on April 24th, 1959.
This is the US Navy Emblem Flag.
SIZE: 3 x 5 feet
- It is heavy-duty nylon, double-sided with the Navy emblem embroidered on both sides.
- Great for Outdoor Permanent Commercial/Public Display.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered, DOUBLE SIDED
– Designs are embroidered (not printed) on BOTH sides
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
Looking for More Sizes of This Navy Flag?
We have the 4×6″ on Stick Flags Here
& 12″x18″ Stick Flags Here
2’x3′ Standard Quality Grade, Polyester Navy Flags Here
2’x3′ Best Quality Military Grade, Nylon Embroidered Flags Here
3′ x 5′ Standard Quality Grade, Polyester Navy Flags Here
3′ x 5′ All Weather Quality Grade, Nylon Printed Navy Flags Here
& Nylon Printed with Fringes Here
3′ x 5′ Best Quality Military Grade, Nylon Embroidered Flags Here
& with Fringes Here
4 ft x 6 ft Knitted Nylon All Weather Quality Grade Navy Flags Here
5 ft x 8 ft Knitted Nylon All Weather Quality Grade Navy Flags Here