Missouri Double Nylon Embroidered Flag 3 x 5 ft.
The Missouri Flag was adopted March 23rd, 1913. Due to Missouri being the 24th state in the Union, there are 24 stars on the Missouri Flag. The size and strength of Missouri are represented by the bears on the Missouri Flag. The crescent stands for Missouri being the second state made by the Louisiana Purchase.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters