Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mississippi State Flag – Double Nylon Embroidered – 2×3 3×5 4×6 5×8 ft.
$49.95 – $129.95
The Mississippi State Flag was adopted on February 7th, 1894. The colors of the Mississippi Flag are for the national colors, red, white, and blue. The Confederate Flag in the canton shows it was once part of the Confederacy. The 13 stars in the Confederate Flag represent the 13 states that joined the Confederacy.
Simply Choose your size!
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply) 600 Denier
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse)
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters
Do you prefer Made in USA MS flags? Check out our Outdoor Nylon USA Made MS Flags.
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
You have not viewed any products yet.
There are no reviews yet.