Louisiana Flag -Double Nylon Embroidered Flags 3 x 5 ft.
The Louisiana Flag was adopted on July 1st, 1902. Part of the state seal is used for the emblem of the Louisiana Flag. The pelican is shown caring for its young on the flag. The pelican shows self-sacrifice. The state motto is on the scrolls underneath the pelicans, Union, Justice and Confidence .
The Louisiana Pledge of Allegiance is as follows:
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the state of Louisiana and to the motto for which it stands: A state, under God, united in purpose and ideals, confident that justice shall prevail for all of those abiding here.”
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply) 600D
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters