Lorenzo De Zavala Flag Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
The Lorenzo De Zavala Flag is a Texan War Flag. Never actually existing, the flag was created by a Ms. Cox, who made up the flag to put in a book she made of Texan historical flags. There is record Mr. De Zavala proposed a flag but it was never adopted. It is also described as having extra stars and a rainbow, proving it is not the flag we know today.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses