Israel Flag with Fringes Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
The Israel Flag was adopted on October 28th, 1948. The Israel Flag has a Jewish prayer shawl which normally have white and blue stripes. In the center is the six-pointed Star of David which is a common Jewish symbol.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
You have not viewed any products yet.