Confederate Infantry Battle Flag
Battle Flag of Northern Virginia commanded by General Robert E. Lee
(Square With White Border) 52 X 52 Inch
This square design and size is typical of Battle Flags of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. It was created after the First Battle of Manassas (Bull Run), where the similarities in the Union and Confederate flags caused confusion on the battlefield. This larger size was normally carried by the Infantry, while smaller versions were more typical in cavalry and artillery units.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
See Full Collection of General Robert E. Lee Flags Here!
You have not viewed any products yet.