Confederate – CSA – 3rd National Flag with words My American Flag 3 x 5 – Outdoor Nylon
Third National Flag of the Confederate States of America with the words: My American Flag
Official 3rd National Flag is also known as the Blood Stained Banner
Adopted March 4, 1865 by Arthur L. Rogers
Used from 4 March 1865 until end of Civil War later in 1865
Following the line of flags adopted for the new confederacy, this is the final version of the flag of the Confederate States of America.
The 2nd flag of the Confederacy, with its white field, had been found to too closely resemble a truce flag. Therefore a red bar was added to the end of the flag with few other changes.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
All Weather Quality – Nylon printed
– Double the toughness of the “Standard Quality”
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant Nylon
– Designs are through-printed and visible on both sides
– Bright, fade-resistant inks
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– All-weather outdoor display use
– Permanent flag displays (not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor
– Long term decoration use
– Commercial/professional use
You have not viewed any products yet.