Confederate Artillery Battle Flag (Square With White Border) 38 X 38 Inch (Thick Premium Cotton)
Confederate Artillery Battle Flag
Square with White Border 38″x38″ Flag
This square design and size is typical of Battle Flags of the Army of Northern Virginia, commanded by Robert E. Lee. It was created after the First Battle of Manassas (Bull Run), where the similarities in the Union and Confederate flags caused confusion on the battlefield. Smaller sizes such as this one were commonly carried by artillery units. Larger versions were carried by infantry.
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic Flag
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.
See Full Collection of General Robert E. Lee Flags Here!
See all Infantry, Cavalry, & Artillery Battle Flags in our Collection Here!
Check out our Confederate States of America Collection Here!
See our Full Civil War Collection Available Here!