Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Coast Guard Nylon Embroidered Flag 3 x 5 ft.
The U.S. Coast Guard Flag is used by the U.S. Coast Guard. Another name for the U.S. Coast Guard Flag is the The Coast Guard Standard. The eagle comes from the coat of arms of the U.S. The date, 1790, is when the Coast Guard was first started.
Size Measures: 3×5 ft
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
CHECK OUT OUR ULTIMATE COLLECTION OF USCG FLAGS FOR SALE HERE!
Delivery & Returns
Why Buy From Us
There are no reviews yet.