The blue of the beautiful Alaska Flag is for the evening sky, mountain lakes, and the magnificent ocean. The gold represents the wealth that lies in Alaska’s hills and rivers. Seven of the eight stars form the Big Dipper. The eighth star is Polaris, also known as the Northern Star. The design of this flag was done before it became a state. It depicts the Big Dipper and the North Star. Gold on this flag represents Alaska’s gold reserves.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester with Gold Fringe
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with Pole Sleeve
- Fair weather outdoor display – FRINGE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR EXTENDED OUTDOOR DISPLAYS
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.