Alamo 1824 Flag – Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
Size: 3×5 feet
The Alamo 1824 Flag was flown during the Battle of the Alamo. The Mexican Flag was taken and an 1824 was placed in the middle. The 1824 represents the 1824 Constitution of Mexico in which Texans were in favor of.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses