Air Force Wings Double Sided -Nylon Embroidered Flag 3 x 5 ft.
The U.S. Air Force Flag is used by the Air Force. It has the Air Force’s Seal in the middle. The thirteen stars stands for the thirteen original colonies. It was adopted by Harry Truman in 1951.
Size 3×5 feet, Our Best Quality Super Rugged & Durable Flag!
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered -Double Sided
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials
CHECK OUT ENTIRE COLLECTION & BUY AIR FORCE FLAGS HERE!