Air Force Flag Nylon Embroidered Double Sided Flags 3 x 5 ft.
US Air Force Flag
The U.S. Air Force Flag is used by the Air Force. It has the Air Force’s Seal in the middle. The thirteen stars stands for the thirteen original colonies. It was adopted by Harry Truman in 1951.
Size: 3 x 5 feet
Beautiful Nylon Embroidered Flag for Long Lasting Durability & Wear!
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered in Double Sided
– Designs are embroidered (not printed) on BOTH sides, meaning no words/designs on back side will read same, and NOT be backwards
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
CHECK OUT ENTIRE COLLECTION & BUY AIR FORCE FLAGS HERE!