76 Bennington Flag – Nylon Embroidered 5 x 8 ft.
The Bennington 1776 Flag was an early version of the American Flag. It got its name from the Battle of Bennington during 1776.
Size: 5 x 8 ft.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses