3rd National Confederate Flag Double Nylon Embroidered 6 x 10 ft.
A very larger and bright flag. Visible for miles.
Also called “The Southern Cross”, “Army of Tennessee Battle Flag”, “Confederate Naval Jack”
This is the most recognized of all Confederate Flags. It has one star for each member of the Confederacy with the “x” pattern (called a saltier) denoting progress and strength.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and Quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
(Designs with text read properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor Honor displays, memorials
– Caskets, Ambassadorial quarters