3rd National Confederate Flag Double Nylon Embroidered 4 x 6 ft.
Used from 4 March 1865 until end of Civil War later in 1865
Following the line of flags adopted for the new confederacy, this is the final version of the flag of the Confederate States of America.
The 2nd flag of the Confederacy, with its white field, had been found to too closely resemble a truce flag. Therefore a red bar was added to the end of the flag with few other changes.
This flag was only used a few months until the destruction of the Confederate government.
Military Quality – Double Nylon Embroidered (2 ply)
– Our toughest, most beautiful flags
– Double Ply Nylon is highest rated flag construction
– Twice the thickness and stamina of any other flag
– Designs are embroidered on both sides
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability.
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Armed conflict, battlefields, military encampments
– Ships at sea, heavy weather, wilderness
– Permanent flag displays (all weather)
– Indoor honor displays, memorials