20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment Flag – Cotton – 3 x 5 ft.
20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment Flag
The 20th Regiment Maine Flag was first used on August 20th, 1862. In the center is a version of the U.S. Seal. Underneath are the words, 20th Regiment Maine Volunteers.
Size: 3 x 5 ft
Premium Quality – Cotton Authentic
– Beautiful, full textured and striking
– Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
– Designs are embroidered
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Re-enactment, historical drama
– Indoor displays, Museums
– Honor Guards, Color guards*
– Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
– Official Uses, diplomatic display
– May be too heavy for long term marching use. See Nylon flags for lighter alternatives.