First (1st) National Confederate Flag 9 Star of the Confederate States of America
Used from 22 May 1861 to 2 July 1861
Very unique flag. This is the flag of the Confederacy in the brief time when there were only 9 states admitted into the Confederacy. The ninth star is on the edge for Arkansas.
9 star flag of the Rock City Guards (1861)
Companies A, B, and C of
Col. Maney’s 1st Regiment Tennessee Volunteer Infantry
Photo courtesy of Tennessee State Museum, Nashville, Tennessee.
Beautiful cotton authentic flags with sewn on applique stars. Re-enactor quality
- Beautiful, full textured and striking
- Cotton weave looks, feels and moves properly
- Designs are Applique
- Attaches easily to any flag pole with brass grommets
- Re-enactment, historical drama
- Southern heritage
- Indoor displays, Museums
- Honor Guards, Color guards*
- Caskets, Memorials, Funerals
- Official Uses, diplomatic display
You have not viewed any products yet.