Union Cavalry Guidon Flag Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
The Cavalry Guidon was used by the U.S. Cavalry during the Civil War and in the American West. It was a pennant shaped flag with two rows of circles. The cavalry were first authorized to carry the U.S. Flag in the Civil War (artillery and infantry units had been authorized in 1836 and 1842, respectively).
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
You have not viewed any products yet.