State of North Carolina Flag – Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
State of North Carolina Nylon Embroidered
PRESENT DAY FLAG NORTH CAROLINA WORDS ARE DOUBLE SIDED
The North Carolina Flag was adopted on March 9th, 1885. The North Carolina Flag has the nation’s colors on it. The letters NC are the abbreviation for North Carolina. The dates on the North Carolina Flag represent two important documents, the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence and the Halifax Resolution.
FLAG QUALITY AND USES
Construction: Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered on both sides (not printed)
– Design reads properly on the front side and backwards on the reverse (as per proper flag construction see here)
– Superior look and feel to printed flags
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– 1 year “no fade, no fray” guarantee
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
You have not viewed any products yet.