State of Indiana Flag Nylon Embroidered 3 x 5 ft.
IN Flags for Sale – Sewn & Embroidered
The Indiana Flag was adopted on May 31th, 1917. The torch shows enlightenment and liberty. The outer ring of stars represents the original 13 colonies. The inner stars are for the five states that were admitted to the Union before Indiana was. The largest and 19th star stand for Indiana, the 19th state.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses
You have not viewed any products yet.