Puerto Rico Flag PR Flags – Nylon Embroidered Flag 3 x 5 ft.
The Puerto Rico Flag was adopted on July 24th, 1952. The Puerto Rico Flag is similar to the Cuba Flag but the colors are reversed.
The star stands for the Fatherland. The triangle and colors symbolize the ideas of liberty and equality.
Civic Quality – Nylon Embroidered
– Designs are embroidered (not printed)
– Superior look and feel
– Bright thread adds texture and weight
– Long lasting, waterproof, tear and fray resistant material
– Double and quad stitched edges all around
– Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings for added durability
– Attaches easily to any flag pole
– Outdoor display use on poles
– Permanent flag displays (i.e. not taken down at night/rain)
– Excellent for events indoor/outdoor, parades
– Schools, churches, civic uses