The German Jack Flag is a German Flag. It has the colors of the arms, black, red, and white, with a black plus sign in the middle. The German Flag was placed in the corner.
Used from 1921-1933 Iron Cross and German flag in canton.
Standard Quality – Super-weave polyester
- Our most popular quality level
- 100% synthetic waterproof material
- Designs are through-dyes and visible on both sides
- Bright, fade-resistant dye
- Double stitched edges all around
- Reinforced grommet holes with metal rings
- Attaches easily to any flag pole
- Fair weather outdoor display
- Excellent for events, indoor display and theatrical use
- Seasonal decoration, home use
- Demonstrations, protests, parades
You have not viewed any products yet.